• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1974 Dodge D600 Truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
8:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am listing this truck here and on other Mopar sites only (for now) hoping that a Mopar person will take it rather than on Craigslist to minimize the chance that some non Mopar schmo will get a hold of it.

1974 Dodge D600, 361, 4-speed with a 2 speed rear axle with 61,000 miles. Runs and drives great (for its age). The steering is a little loose but it is a 40 year old truck. There is rust in various places of the body and about a 1' x 1' square area on each floor board but nothing major. The chassis is super solid. All lights, brake lights & turn signals work fine except the lights mounted at bed level. All tires are in very good shape, the two front wheels are split rings while the rears are not. I also have the original owners manual that came with the truck that is very informative of the details of this truck.

This is a 19,001 - 26,000 pound rated truck. This is a big ole behemoth of a truck but is a blast to drive..... Take this big boy to cruise night and see what kind of looks you'll get.....

Located in Louisville, KY!

$2950.00

PM me if interested!

Thanks for the ad space!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 7,177
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 1,535
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,812
Man that looks like a late '60's Chevy at first glance.

A local farmer would love to have that truck, at that price.

Good luck with your sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back