• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Plymouth Roadrunner/GTX Positive Battery cable!?!

Cameron Lair

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I’m new to the forum. Also having one hell of a issue locating the correct positive battery cable for my Roadrunner! It’s a factory 440 AC cruise control car. If engine size or any of that matters. I’ve spilled the money out for a wrong one already. Don’t wanna go through that again. Does anyone know of a company that reproduces one?!? I’ll include a photo of what I’m looking for. Thank you for any input or a direction I can start looking or calling.

48A389A8-E539-4703-A908-F59C810E2A3F.jpeg

Don't see a listing for it at Megaparts, Brewers or Jeff Brown (521 resto)

Had to have one custom made for my 73 Charger 400. That was 12 years ago and the fellow has since disappeared, haven't been able to find him again.
But I would say that is your best bet. I found several people at Carlisle years back that do that.

Get the part # for it out of the 74 parts book and seach E-Bay from time to time.
Or try asking M+H if they can make it for you based on your original sample.
Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back