• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1975 Dodge Shaggin Wagon Van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
With retirement looming on the horizon,I am starting to realize it's time to thin the herd and face the fact that I have more projects that I will ever finish. That said I have decided to cut my 75 Dodge Van loose. It's a 70's van all the way,and the van craze is making a comeback. The van has a 360 and a 727. it runs and yard drives and with a mechalical once over and the front brakes bled,it can be roadworthy. I put new calipers,hoses and pads on the front,and bled them the best I could by myself,but it's a two person job to do them properly. The inside has 70's paneling,diamond tuck headliner over driver and passengers head. The body is very dood with only a few minor spots that need attention. I replaced the lower panel between the wheels on the drivers side. it has US slotted mags with good radial T/A tires. Will be sold with Connecticut registration and bill of sale. $7995 Pm me here for contact imfo if interested.

Pics

20221111_125934.jpg

20200523_133737.jpg

20200523_133747.jpg

20200523_133725.jpg

Is it a factory 4 barrel, a/c, cruise control or any other options ??? How many miles showing ? I'm sure it's power steering and brakes ? Gonna pm you.

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner but I had family events to attend both days over the weekend so I wasn't able to get a look at the van. I looked at it briefly this morning before leaving for work and it does have AC, power steering and power brakes. I have never removed the dog house assembly to determine if it is a two barrel or four barrel. The air cleaner is not accessible from under the hood.

I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner but I had family events to attend both days over the weekend so I wasn't able to get a look at the van. I looked at it briefly this morning before leaving for work and it does have AC, power steering and power brakes. I have never removed the dog house assembly to determine if it is a two barrel or four barrel. The air cleaner is not accessible from under the hood.
No problem. I'm wondering how long it's been sitting and what it would take to be road worthy? Guessing you never drove it ?

I drove it on and off the trailer a few times, and I drove it about 5 miles to a friend's house for a Mopar party. It ran and shifted good.I don't think that it would take too much to make it roadworthy.

I may consider Mopar trades of equal value.

The van has a ton of potential to be a 70s era correct cruiser!

My friend was supposed to bring his motor home and we were going to crash in that,but due to a transmission problem, he decided not to bring it a week before Carlisle! With no hotel options within a 50 mile radius, I put the van on my car trailer and slept in the van on an air mattress! It served its purpose!

No van people out there?

Lol when are we coming to get it?

:( Love to have it: mom & dad sold CB's & van stuff back in 70s, SHAG CARPET ANYONE!! Issue 2 is NEW JEERZZEEEYYY wants a title.
GOOD LUCK PETE!! Maybe I should road trip to Mass with cash & my "list " for tje 72.

:( Love to have it: mom & dad sold CB's & van stuff back in 70s, SHAG CARPET ANYONE!! Issue 2 is NEW JEERZZEEEYYY wants a title.
GOOD LUCK PETE!! Maybe I should road trip to Mass with cash & my "list " for tje 72.
All that is needed to apply for a title in your state is a registration and a bill of sale, I have both. Connecticut and Rhode Island don't issue titles for cars over ten years old.

There is no belt on it,but everything is there. It has a different compressor then the standard Mopar V twin.

I'd love to have this, but all I can offer is a trade on my '76 Buick Skylark coupe, 260 V8 auto, tilt, heat, cloth interior, AM. A damned nice and dependable car! I did a 520-mile round-trip weekend with it and got 22 mpg with the car. I am the actual, real, no-$hit second owner. Car came from the high and dry western Washington high desert.

I had a '79 Dodge B250 van that was a 1979 conversion build, just like she rolled out of 1979! The rear spoiler (from a 2009 Challenger), and the scooped hood were added in 2010. Functional sidepipes! Burnt Orange Metallic, too, with a 360.

My wife has never really let me forget about selling that van! I kick myself periodically for selling it, but I got my Imperial convertible right afterwards.

My old van and the Buick Skylark below:

Van.jpg

buick skylark.jpg

Last edited:
While the Skylark is a decent looking car,I am looking for a Mopar if I were to trade anything for the van. I only have one car that is not a Mopar and that car is a 69 AMX. I would consider a running 68 to 70 B body car,a running 71 to 74 B body car,a 68 to 70 Charger project that is atleast salvageable enough to build. Maybe a running Dart or Duster of equal value. I know that e body cars are pricey but maybe a Barracuda or Challenger project car that is buildable.

Where are all the van people at? This isn't just a cool old Mopar, it's a lifestyle!

Sorry not into 4 door cars. 66 to 74 2 door B body cars would be considered, E body projects, possibly a Duster or Dart of equal value.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back