• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1975 Road Runner for sale, drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This car runs fairly well and drives good down the road. I recently had new brakes installed on all 4 corners, front rotors turned, bearings packed, and a reman master cylinder. The motor has a new fuel pump, spark plugs, plug wires, and a reman alternator. It’s a 318 with an aftermarket 4 bbl intake and a Holley carb from a 440. Carb is a little finicky, other than that the engine runs good. I also had the trans serviced and it shifts out good. It does need a muffler and tail pipe and the battery isn't much. It has a set of NOS Cragar brand aluminum mags on it. The body has some rust as you can see but the frame rails look nice. I also have a nice front bumper for it.

This is a ‘one year only’ body style and the last year for the B-body Road Runner with approximately 7,*** built.

I'd like to get $2750 for it. I do have more pics I can email to serious buyers.
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_5905 (Small).JPG
    IMG_5905 (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,811
  • IMG_5903 (Small).JPG
    IMG_5903 (Small).JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 5,193
  • IMG_6081 (Small).JPG
    IMG_6081 (Small).JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 2,582
I thought I would bump this up since it's been awhile. All I've had time to do is put a new battery in it. The carb still needs tweeked a bit but you can let it sit for a month and it starts right up. Still needs a muffler and tail pipe.
I'm not real interested in trades but I will entertain them.
PM for a quicker reply as I don't have time to get on here every day.
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

I guess I'll bump this again since I haven't been on here in quite a while. I haven't had time to work on this car, except I did have a muffler and tailpipe put on it a while back, and I occasionally drive it to work.
Dallas

359101-1000-0[1].jpghard to believe that some one has not jumped on this already ,I had thought it sold ,yup one year only and they are sharp when done

- - - Updated - - -

[video]http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/2012/04/01/hmn_buyers_guide1.html[/video]

I drool every time I see this one GLWS sale Dallas

I thought I had it sold recently. I hadn't had any action on it for awhile, then literally had 3 different guys in as many days tell me they would take it. Then one guy's wife put a halt to him buying it, the next guy got involved in a work related move, and the third guy got deployed somewhere.
Oh well, it's a good conversation piece. Maybe some day I will have time to give it some love.
Thanks for the kind comments,
Dallas

I always liked them and id love to own one someday! here is one that im pretty sure belongs to a member here, its a beauty,

1_zps27af1aed.jpg

Well, I finally sold it yesterday. Going to someone who used to own one years ago and plans to give it a complete restoration.
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back