• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1978 Cordoba parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeon280

Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a clean 1978 Cordoba,

Car is in excellent shape except that the trunk and rear frame rails are virtually gone due to rust. The car is going to the crusher but hoping to send as much on to help keep some savable Doba,s on the road.

Front clip, 4 headlight model is in excellent condition and was recently painted gloss black. 350 + shipping
Headlight trim 15each+shipping
Good driver turn signal assemblies 15 each +s front or rear
Interior is really clean.
Door cards 30/each +s
Front cloth Bench 50 local pickup only DFW area
Rear cloth seat 50 local pickup only
opera window surround 15/each + s
opera window glass 15/each +s
front windshield 75 local pickup
Rear windshield 75 local pickup
door glass 20 +shipping
Driver quality bumpers, local pickup only 20/each.

Message me for any other part you may need in the engine bay. That area is complete for the most part. I deleted the lean burn but have 2 lean burn computers for those who are a gluten for punishment.

Ill post some pics later.

Side picture of car.

SAM_0271 (1).JPG

How much are you looking for the caliper brackets? (preference for the pin type at this time tho if slider id still be interested)
Assuming 8.25rear with 10" brakes, what would you be looking at for the backing plates and hard brackets? (or complete with drums if in great condition)
If a BIG BLOCK car I'd also be interested in the torsion bars if not bowed (must be big block numbers on the bars)

Let me know please and thank you.

How much are you looking for the caliper brackets? (preference for the pin type at this time tho if slider id still be interested)
Assuming 8.25rear with 10" brakes, what would you be looking at for the backing plates and hard brackets? (or complete with drums if in great condition)
If a BIG BLOCK car I'd also be interested in the torsion bars if not bowed (must be big block numbers on the bars)

Let me know please and thank you.

Unfortunately I plan on keeping the front brakes to put on my 67 coronet. As for the rear i would sell the complete 8.25 rear for $75 The torsion bars id probably do for 30/p. Should be big block #,s its a 400B motor, but do you know what the # is and where its located. I also have a 9 1/4 rear for sale compete with drums for $100. The 9 1/4 has 3.23 gears. not sure whats in the Doba

Thank you for replying.
I kinda figured you'd want to use the front brakes :)
As for the rear, I don't need an entire rear as I just need the brakes for a 73 8.75 rear I'm building up and don't have the brakes.

Definitely interested in the torsion bars if they are for bigblock and not bowed or nicked. I'll post the numbers in a sec as I have to find them

Last edited:
Here we go. The bars I'm interested in are 4302662 -663 or bigger
The 662 and 663 are cast into the ends of the bars and could be at either end so could be difficult or impossible to see while in the car. The easiest would be a measure of the thickness itself.

there are other numbers on each ends of the bars as well which may make things confusing if the bars are installed with the numbers needed on the front end. lol

BBody bars.jpg

Thanks, give me a few days to get a look at it. This time of year its hard to get anything done after work when its already dark at 530. Also on the rear brakes, are the 8 1/4 and 8 3/4 components compatible. if so I can yank those off there as well for you.

Thanks, give me a few days to get a look at it. This time of year its hard to get anything done after work when its already dark at 530. Also on the rear brakes, are the 8 1/4 and 8 3/4 components compatible. if so I can yank those off there as well for you.

I know eh? I cant stand going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark... when I get home, I want to do absolutely nothing. No wonder people get depressed. I know I do somewhat :(

The brakes are suppose to be a direct swap but will look into it deeper to make sure.

Thank you kindly!
Troy

Re: the Rear brakes

According to the below threads, the brakes are interchangeable:
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/can-i-swap-8-25-brakes.8070/#post-60054
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...vs-9-1-4-backing-plates.87055/#post-910209388

So I am interested in them complete if they are in good shape. Keep in mind that the backing plates can only be removed if you remove the axles. To remove the axles on the 8.25 (or 9.25) you will have to open up the diff as they are Cclip. please let me know if you are willing and iff they are in good shape... and of course your price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back