• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1978 Plymouth Fury 2 door - parts/project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Pohlman

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 Plymouth Fury 2 door - parts/project

Parts or a roller/shell, no title. The wheels & tires are gone. And I'm keeping the decklid and rear bumper.

I picked up this car about a couple of years ago with no for sure idea what I was going to do with it, either just parts or to turn into a winter beater. But time and space is a factor so I'll see if someone want's it worse than I do.

The car was originally grey and looks like there has been a fair amount of rust repair done in the rear and doors. The under side looks excellent, rails and shackle areas oddly nice. The interior is a cornucopia of dirty and smelly, it must have turned into a drop spot for other parts/supplies and then the mice moved in. There is an aftermarket sunroof. The 318 turns over by hand, the starter was gone when I got it so I don't know much more about the condition of the engine. There is an Eddelbrock intake and Holley 4 bbl carb. Dual exhaust underneath. Big brakes in the rear.

I can take more more pictures, just ask. It'll be up on jack stands soon and starting to get rid of the trashed interior.

As for price... What's left $1000, or individual parts will depend.

22JUL22 B.JPG

22JUL22 D.JPG

22JUL22 J.JPG

22JUL22 M.JPG

22JUL22 O.JPG

22JUL22 U.JPG

22JUL22 R.JPG

Was that an original lean burn car?
If not and you part it out id be interested in the underhood (at least engine portion) of the wiring harness as long as it isn't all butchered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back