• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Chrysler 300 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

E58360

Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1979 Chrysler 300. 1of 3,811 built in 79. E-58 360, 727 non lockup trans, 3.21 9 1/4 axle. A 600 holley carb is on it now, have the original thermoquad that goes with it. Converted over to electronic ignition system, but still have all the lean spark to rehook up if wanted. Has air (need to be charged) tilt wheel,pw,rear defrost. Peddle/trunk dress up package. Still has original paint, but hood is starting to fade. Has some rust, mostly on the drivers rear quarter. Can easily be patched up. Floor, trunk floor & rear frame solid. Has all the hard to find parts that make up a 300.Have lots of parts that go with it. Power steering box was rebuilt, waterpump & front break lines have less that 20 mile on them.Also it comes with 2 factory manuals, rare 2 page dealer brochure, dealer promo ordering kit & broadcast sheet. Need a little TLC from sitting in the garage. Car runs & drives.This car would be nice to restore or a daily driver. $2,000 takes it all. Car is located 20 miles north of Detroit.

Modified by staff- Email addresses and telephone numbers are not permitted in the ads.

phils car pics 003.jpg

phils car pics 007.jpg

phils car pics 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have one, cool cars! Good luck with the sale!

More to sell than trade. I came across a car for sale i want real bad. So i have to sell one, but if this car doesn't sell this time I'm keeping it.

probably not too many left , those were looked over for many years, I remember crushing three of them in the mid 80s.

probably not too many left , those were looked over for many years, I remember crushing three of them in the mid 80s.
Yeah, your not kidding about not many left. Either you see them nice or very rough. My friend had one like mine, but like brand new & sold it to a guy in Finland. They like the big 300's, Cordoba's & the late 50's finned forward look mopars over there.

The A84 code 300 Canadian cars could be ordered in paint code SR7-Chianti red. 7 were made out of 756 cars built with the A84 code. Most Canadian cars were 318 or 360 2-BBL, Stamped steel wheels with wheel covers, red vinal interior cars with a optional order red & white seat insert interior. Mostly u order everything to make it a 300 like factory tach,aluminum wheels, E.C.T. You can order it up like the A74 package, but it was pricey. Unlike the A84 the A74 code package was a full 300 package & from what i can remember it was like a $2,500 option over the base sticker price of a Cordoba that year. I found a Chianti red one up in Woodstock Ontario from a friend of mine about 9 years ago & when i went to see it, it was gone.

I have one exactly like this but needed work on the steering column, which was removed when I got her. Would you do me a huge favor and send me some pics as to the steering column bracket fits up underneath the dash and to the firewall. I sure would appreciate your help as I can't find anything on the web. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back