• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Plymouth Arrow parts?

k-ams

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Okay Im probably picking up a 79 arrow, no motor trans, interior shot, the body is pretty decent except hood.

I am wondering what years and model parts will fit the front, fender hood grill etc. deck lid.

will some D50 or miti. truck parts work on the front?

Thanks For any help.

Are you talking about the car or the truck? If truck, should interchange with the Dodge D50.

If car, you're sort of limited, the '79 switched to rectangular headlights so the grill is only found on '79 and 80 models. Fenders will work from the previous round headlight years, 1976 here but back to 1974 in Japan. Hoods are the same for all those years. I don't think the d50 truck parts will fit, but the 2.6 engine in the truck will. Also, the same drivetrain (usually 1600) was found in late 70's Hyundai Pony cars, if any of them still exist. They changed the shape of the hatch-back seal so again you're stuck with those two years.

If you find a '79 Fire-Arrow or 2.6 GT you can get the rear disk brakes. Don't know about the US but in Canada both Dodge and Plymouth had the Arrow cars (I've had both).
I got rid of two Arrows a year ago...

318 and autos are plentyful

Wher in Wisconsin are you? I still have quite a few Arrow and Colt parts. Drivetrain, body and interior.

Wher in Wisconsin are you? I still have quite a few Arrow and Colt parts. Drivetrain, body and interior.

I'm in New Richmond Wisconsin About 45min north of Eau Claire Wis. up 94

I'll hit you up when I get it next week. You ever go to Mopars In The Park, in Farmington MN?

- - - Updated - - -

My plan would be either a blown 440 I have or a twin turbo small block. Pro street wide *** tires and skinny's up front.

I'm about an hour south of Dubuque Ia. Went to Farmington last year. Hoping to go again this year.

Auto Transport Service
Back