• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepthrills01

Local time
4:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This has been an AZ vehicle most of its life....and I am the 3rd owner. Recently received a 4.0L AW4 conversion. I used a 1996 XJ as the donor...so it is OBD 2. Since I lived at elevation...we had no emissions testing...so add a cat and the post cat O2 senor bung and it'll pass the sniffer. A/C was also part of the swap. I have the half hard top, plus the short and long bikini tops. Steel full doors too..The paint is worse than it looks in the photos...prep work wasn't done well...and single stage....it's not what I agreed to but after I was forced to pick it up...the shop closed for good...my loss.
It's sitting on a 4 inch spring lift, 33x12.50x15 tires (less than 500 miles on them) 3.55 gears, front and rear disk brakes, HD frame mounted tire carrier also has spots for 2 military style jerry cans.
Also I am including the original springs, "Jeep" white wagon wheels, and a large supply of jeep parts. Vehicle is currently in Sedona, AZ ...but will be coming to Houston around the 5th of April. Hit me with any inquires and offers.

$15000.00...OBO......no trades.

1208091246.jpg 20160310_171556.jpg 20160711_200310.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back