• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1989 Ramcharger - 360 - 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldFolksMopar

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am posting this for a friend of mine. He is asking $12,500 This a super nice Ramcharger and it was a special order vehicle. It took 2 district managers to approve the order. This was a time that being able to special order anything was a real challenge. I took a ride in this vehicle and it is super nice. Located in Wisconsin. My buddy does not have a computer so if you are interested in talking to him, PM me and I will give you his name and phone number. He is the one to answer all your questions. I will attempt to post some pic's with this post. PIC_0039.jpgPIC_0040.jpgPIC_0043.jpgPIC_0044.jpgPIC_0046.jpgPIC_0041.jpg

That's a very nice looking ramcharger. What was the special order issue? 4 speed with the 360?

That's a very nice looking ramcharger. What was the special order issue? 4 speed with the 360?
Correct, most came with an auto and there are several other things. He has the original order or build sheet for it. I do know it has 93,000 on it.

man that's nice too bad though would love to add that to the stable ,but now with my future up in the air and my time is getting shorter ,I`m gonna have to pass on this it is very nice

man that's nice too bad though would love to add that to the stable ,but now with my future up in the air and my time is getting shorter ,I`m gonna have to pass on this it is very nice

I understand your position Snakeyes, Times are tough, and the way things are going we have a couple years before we can make a big change because this ones not working for me if you know what I mean. This is a nice Ram, zero rust and everything works as it should. Someone should pick this thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back