• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2-door glass channel install confusion

Recently read someone is now repopping the sliders with correct shape, May be Mr Moparts online , though I saved but not seeing it !

I’m trying to figure out how to replace the front window channels on my ‘67 Satellite and the FSM is confusing me.. or i ordered the wrong parts. FSM shows that the plastic sliders attach to glass and hold the seal on, and that the whole assembly slides in channel. The flimsy plastic window channels in my set do not appear like the ones in the FSM at all, they don’t have any holes in them and look like they are designed to stay in the glass run without moving. Are there 2 seperate seals? What am I missing here?View attachment 1228930View attachment 1228931View attachment 1228932
Im wondering how this turned out, does the felt run on the inside ? i just had mine done and i think i need to redo what was done

20220727_161950.jpg

20220727_162042.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back