• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 piece fuel line set for '73 Charger with 440

Charger Fan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the correct 2 piece steel fuel line set from pump to vapor/fuel strainer and then from strainer up to carb for '73 charger with 440 and water pump housing intake arm on the passenger side. I purchased a set that I was told would work on a '73 but it appears it is for the 440 up through '72. Also from what I have read the '72 didn't have the water housing intake on the passenger side and thus used a different style vapor/fuel strainer. Anyone have a good source for the correct line set for a '73 with the vapor cannister shown in the picture.

img0000.jpg

Interested to hear what you all say as I am in need of the same. I expect they were not reproduced. Where did you get the vapor separator?

Inline Tube will also make the exact replica of your old lines if you ship the originals to them.

Inline Tube will also make the exact replica of your old lines if you ship the originals to them.
That is how I had my late 72s made 16 years ago. They did it for shipping since they had a new product.

I got the vapor separator, new, on ebay but you can find them on-line at other sources for varying prices. I wish I did have the original lines but that's the problem. When I bought the car someone had eliminated everything from the pump to the carb. They had an inline filter routed up next to the valve cover and all the steel line had been replaced with rubber fuel line.

Looking for the correct 2 piece steel fuel line set from pump to vapor/fuel strainer and then from strainer up to carb for '73 charger with 440 and water pump housing intake arm on the passenger side. I purchased a set that I was told would work on a '73 but it appears it is for the 440 up through '72. Also from what I have read the '72 didn't have the water housing intake on the passenger side and thus used a different style vapor/fuel strainer. Anyone have a good source for the correct line set for a '73 with the vapor cannister shown in the picture.

View attachment 1454037
They have good stuff. Going there again today for a return line for the 71. About an hour drive

Auto Transport Service
Back