• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 Plus Mopar Project Cars For Sale. NOT MINE

I think both the yellow 69 dart and the orange 72 are for sale by a member at FABO right now.... maybe a potential buyer could get some good info over there??

I found several of his cars elsewhere on the interweb. Be prepared for sticker-shock!! But thanks for the heads-up anyway.

Yep....same stuff from the same guy for years..........wonder if he ever sales one......in Colorodo but posts everywhere

sticker shock is right! called about the 71 satellite, the pics dont show the missing floor and all the rotting metal, if you look closely on the drivers front window the metal there is bad, he told me wanted around 9500$ for it!?

Wow, I had no idea of what he was asking. It was just a very nice list of classic Mopars that I thought might be of some help to anyone looking for a particular model.

It does seem that everywhere people are asking way too much for run down, rusted cars. They see the finished cars selling for small fortunes at Barrett Jackson auctions and immediately think there junk is worth 10 times what it is. Obviously, they have never restored a car before and have no idea of what it costs to do so.

Auto Transport Service
Back