• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20+ years of Mopar microfiche

Elvad

Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
A local dealership went out of business a couple of years ago and sold off everything. I missed out on the factory service manuals but I did get 20+ years of parts microfiche. From 1967 thru 1986 cars and later trucks, also Eagle. Lots of cool illustrations showing sticker options and placement etc.

micro

Are you wanting to sell them? PM me if so!

I'd suspect there's a service somewhere that could turn them into digital files, but it'd cost you.

would you hapen to have the deminsions of the stripes on the 67 gtx.

Hamtramck registry

A local dealership went out of business a couple of years ago and sold off everything. I missed out on the factory service manuals but I did get 20+ years of parts microfiche. From 1967 thru 1986 cars and later trucks, also Eagle. Lots of cool illustrations showing sticker options and placement etc

You might concider contacting Berry at the Hamtramck registry. He may be interested in adding your info to his collection. It's a great, and free, service he offers to us.

Auto Transport Service
Back