• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2009 Challenger "Superbird"

Here is a picture of the 1/18th diecast of the car I made--it was featured in mopar collectors guide a few years ago DSC00879.jpg

Well to each his own I say. I got one and very glad I do. I understand its not for everyone and I don't bash what others like or have. Since I built mine it is the most looked at car I have owned love or hate they still look. People are drawn to this thing. The old old school mopar guys give me the thumbs up. The young kids think I put a big tall ricer wing on buts that's fine. I have been stopped by police in parking lots just to look it over and ask if I did it. There was a couple people that said not right for a challenger maybe to them, but not to me. If you have a challenger you have what everyone else has a challenger... maybe different color or you get the point. I drive mine. its not a $250,000 Daytona or superbird to sit and look at. Took it my first car show and was overwhelmed with talking to people and I'm not joking. Wife said that she was not crazy about it at first. After the show she told me you did good.... Oh and by the way , I have 6 grandkids of which are all car nuts. There papaw has hot rods AND he has the CARS movie Hotrod, AND That My Boys means its worth it all! I'll post a pic

Tommy

With a little more effort you could turn it into an old Mako Shark !!:laughing11:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 92
thanks-I had to make the front end and all the vents/scoops by hand-body filler/plastic--the rear spoiler was a modified superbird wing-evenhad Richard petty sign it--he tried to keep it,but that didn't happen this time

Auto Transport Service
Back