• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2011 Superbird conversion.

I saw the gold one in Detroit last year and posted some pics up on FEBO and it went over like a lead Zepplin. I do like the blue one better though, still not enough to want one. These were from November of `09

Attachments

• SSPX0042_1.jpg
    SSPX0042_1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 978
  • SSPX0043_2.jpg
    SSPX0043_2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 235
  • SSPX0044_4.jpg
    SSPX0044_4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 235
  • SSPX0045_3.jpg
    SSPX0045_3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 231
I love the front end.........The wing is a bit odd though............don't quite match the lines.......

I think this would look GREAT with a "Trans-Am" style spoiler.......But then it wouldn't be a Superbird concept..........Just a custom.........But I'd like it better.

I think the styling of the front end with the Chally body is OUTRAGEOUS.

i'd have to have it sit in my driveway for awhile,then maybe i could get used to it.

I saw pics of that Richard Petty one and I thought it looked sweet. These aren't bad either. Something different!

I work for the dealership that made that car happen here in Omaha. Be prepared for the next version that Richard Petty will be involved in.

Bruce

Cool so what did you guy's get to contribute?
The high performance engines are co-developed and
engineered by Arrington Performance located in Martinsville, VA. Nose and rear wing assembly designed and
engineered by HPP, will be installed at HPP’s shop based in Madison Heights, MI. All high performance engine
upgrades, (600hp -800+hp), will take place in the historic Petty shop in Level Cross, NC. What did you guy's contribute?

i like it.. have since it came out.. and a daytona challenger is not out of the picture since they are running a challenger in the nationwide series now.. sooooo... its one step from nascar now, whereas before it was not.

Cool so what did you guy's get to contribute?
The high performance engines are co-developed and
engineered by Arrington Performance located in Martinsville, VA. Nose and rear wing assembly designed and
engineered by HPP, will be installed at HPP’s shop based in Madison Heights, MI. All high performance engine
upgrades, (600hp -800+hp), will take place in the historic Petty shop in Level Cross, NC. What did you guy's contribute?

We supplied the cars and also get to sell them. Currently working with Richard petty now on a group of these too.

Bruce

Auto Transport Service
Back