• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2013 Kansas Mopar Cruise

racedodge

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
2013 Kansas Mopar Cruise

The cruise is promoted specifically for Mopars (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Desoto, and AMC vehicles of any year)

Most of the arrangements have been made and the dates are set. This year, the cruise will begin in Baldwin City, Kansas and end up at the McPherson College Car show in McPherson, Ks.

This year we are going to be hitting some of the most beautiful parts of central Kansas. Hitting the back roads as usual and finding some nice suspension tweaking roads in and out of the Flint Hills. We will start the cruise on the 2nd of May with an ol' fashion train ride and then the museum hopping begins. The roads to be traveled can be found by going to the "route" page on the website.

Please see the "itinerary" page for the timelines and events being held, but believe me when I say there is NOT a rush to get there. The main focus of the cruise, as it has always been, is the cruise itself. Though there are museums to check out and fine eatery's to visit, the overall enjoyment is spending time with fine friends (Mopar family) and driving our Mopars. Be prepared to stop and view the scenery for historic picture opportunities found along the entire cruise.

If you have any questions regarding the cruise, please email me at [email protected] go to the facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/532355903443163/ or by calling 620-757-1284.

Hope to see you on the Cruise!!!

REGISTER BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW:

http://ksmoparcruise.org/

CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION LINK LOCATED AT THE TOP OF THE WEBSITE

Attachments

• header test.jpg
    header test.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 313
Hello all,

Just got an email from Mopar Performance / SRT group. They are going to sponsor the cruise again this year. This year I am sending them past Kansas Mopar Cruise t-shirts and they are going to get Allen Johnson, the Mopar Pro Stock driver who won the 2012 Full Throttle Pro Stock Championship this year sign them. I love giveaways!!!!

Sawweeeeeett!!!!!!

Going right thru my back yard! Have to mark this one on the calender!

Thanks for the info Racedodge!
Don't know if my Bee will be done by then but at the very least I'll make the get together at 5 Guys if I have to tow the damn thing! Don't want to register now & end up not being able to do it, what's the cutoff date?

Thanks for the info Racedodge!
Don't know if my Bee will be done by then but at the very least I'll make the get together at 5 Guys if I have to tow the damn thing! Don't want to register now & end up not being able to do it, what's the cutoff date?

no real cutoff date.. though two week's would allow me to get in contact with restaurants for more accurate counts. do you need help with anything in regards to the bee? let me know, we can descend a bunch of mopar guys your direction to help you out if needed.

Jamey

- - - Updated - - -

Going right thru my back yard! Have to mark this one on the calender!

Awesome Leo.. would love to have you and one of your beautiful Mopars partaking in the festivities this year.

Auto Transport Service
Back