• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

The headlines following the super bowl: - Minnesota Vikings Stun the NFL and win their first Super Bowl 35-28!. Hey a guy can dream can’t he.....?

Real logic says it will be SF and Baltimore. That would be a great game. Probably a Ravens win

As a Packer's owner, well ahh I have two shares, I'll keep doubts aside...they can get to the big game if our rookie coach somehow get's the team running on all cylinders in his first post-season game. But yeah, this weekend, what a test it's going to be up against a highly seasoned coach! Glad Pack is at home and rested. Either way, I'd guess Matt could be coach of the year.

I STAND BY MY TOTAL
4 with Chuck Knoll
1 with Bill Cowher
2 with Mike Tomlin
BOB RENTON
Your almost right, Mike Tomlin has 2 superbowl rings. As a player with the Buccaneers and as coach for the Steelers. It took me awhile to figure it out.

The headlines following the super bowl: - Minnesota Vikings Stun the NFL and win their first Super Bowl 35-28!. Hey a guy can dream can’t he.....?
:lol:
:praying: yes you can dream,
that's what being a real fan/supporter of your team is all about
LOYALTY, FAITH no matter the odds

:luvplace:

Real logic says it will be SF and Baltimore. That would be a great game. Probably a Ravens win
that was what I thought too
about a month or more ago

I'm not a fan of either really

be a west vs east at-least too

Playoffs got interesting I thought last weekend. I'm a college football fan so don't really have a NFL team. Can't stand all the cheating by the Patriots so glad they got out played, out coached and lost. Great job Titans! Being in Lions territory and seeing the Viking frequently, was shocked they beat the Saints. I was figuring a 35-0 half time lead for Saints and changing channel. Glad I don't bet. Missed Bills/Texans game but heard Bills choked. Not sure I would call going from a perennial bottom feeder to playoffs choking. They need more weapons but headed in right direction. Eagles seem incomplete so was enjoying the close game but not sold on Seattle either. If Wentz stayed in game, would it have matter? Don't see them enough to know. I'm also going with SF/Baltimore Superbowl. Chiefs might have something to say though, Mahomes can be electric. Unless the Packers are hitting on all cylinders, they are probably out this weekend. Seen them several times this year and offense is inconsistent. Over throws, bad calls, dropped balls, etc. Defense is good enough to keep them in games but they need more play makers on offense. Can't blame Rogers for that. Not sure I can catch all four games this weekend but after last weekend, don't think there is any gimme games. Good luck to whatever team you pulling for.

Vikings got thumped fair and square. Fun while it lasted. The Niners will be in the big one so .....

Four minutes to go..... what in the world happened to the ravens? I bet there was a bunch of money lost on this game.

Yeah, I thought for sure they were gonna go to the show, but they’ll be watching it on tv just like me.

Baltimore gets thumped - who would have thunk it.... Tennessee is fun to watch and a pleasant surprise. Cinderella.....

I'll be the 1st to admit I was way wrong on the Titans
they did it again, took out my Super Bowl pick, Baltimore Ravens
(not a real fan by the way, just thought they were better)
& NE last week, both as underdogs & visitors
I have serious doubts about Ryan Tannehill (former Miami Loser)
leading them to the win even if they get to the SB

we'll see who wins today
(I guess GB & KC) I'll probably be wrong too

now I think the SB goes thru KC like I did earlier this season

I'm not a big 49er fan... But they handled business, defense
I still think they are SB bound (make my dad happy)
Packers always give them a fit, I guess we'll see
after today whom they will play

good luck,
sorry to all the Ravens & Vikings fans

Go Las Vegas Raiders 2020, Make Raiders Great Again

Auto Transport Service
Back