• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

Keeping this in the general category....I love football and will be very busy coaching High School ball to watch the NFL..

I know some dont care for it but I enjoy having a reason to do nothing for a few hours every week and relax. Lets hear some team pride. I live outside of Kc and expectations around here are good. If nothing else it should be fun to watch.

GO CHIEFS!!!
team-adventure-furniture-wall-signs-n0843-kcc-64_600.jpg

Die hard Broncos fan. Have to put up with KCs quarter back for the next 10 years
Greetings moparmarks! In the year 2032, Patrick Mahomes will STILL be the starting QB for the Kansas City Chiefs!

PatMahomes_Getty_AP_Ringer.0.jpg

Let's see, that will be NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes quarterbacking 14 more season games @ Mile High, "Showtime" Patty Mahomes hosting the donkeys 14 more season games @ Arrowhead and maybe "Showtime" hosting the donkeys a couple more post season games @ Arrowhead, if that's even possible. Man, that's a lot of *** whooping...................

I recently visited the resting place of the greatest Raider of them all down in Foley, AL.
Snake.jpg
post a pic

Vikings are building something hold on ..... hold on I see a super bowl in my great nephews future....

Broncos are building one hell of a defense, again, soooooo we'll see how it goes. Mahomes is one amazing kid.
Greetings Broncos fan moparmarks! Let's be clear, your Peyton Manning was an amazing QB against the Chiefs! Manning has lost to the Chiefs just once in 13 career starts against them!

While sitting in Arrowhead (many times while freezing my nutz, fingers and toes), I've watched Peyton castrate my Chiefs as a Colt and then as a Bronco. As I watched Peyton march up and down Arrowhead with ease, I would see my QB, such as Trent Green, helmet off, both of his hands grabbing the front of his shoulder pads at his neck, throwing his head back in laughter while listening to jokes, I guess, from his teammates. When my QB was on the gridiron, a very serious Peyton had all his offensive players surround him while Peyton was dissecting photos, spanking appropriate asses, listening to his teammates offer suggestions and make a successful plan to cut the guts out of my team and fellow spectators @ Arrowhead. And it hurt............

Even though I know it was Peyton who single-handedly whipped our *** every time, I still admire, and even like the guy today. Every year as I analyzed the Chief's schedule, and if the match-up was against Peyton, I expected it to be a tearful loss; and it was. Peyton was a special player that can't be duplicated.

Mahomes is a special player that now resembles Farve and Rogers. It will be fun to watch our two teams go at it again this year. Your Von Miller will be a load for us again this year! Flacco, not so much.

bcfaa089b6bc000ae0d5082eaad06b34.jpg

I would be careless in expecting a back-to-back MVP year from my QB Patty Mahomes. I don't see another 50 TDs, 5,000 yard season for quite a while; if ever. Mahomes is now in elite QB territory that all may see only once in their lifetime! Every NFL team expecting to play against the Chiefs this year have spent their entire off-season building a plan/team for their defense to stop my QB. We shall see how successful your Broncos met the challenge.

Last season the Chiefs had a #1 ranked offense and a 32nd ranked defense and was still just one bad call away from being in the 2019 Super Bowl. All the Chiefs need this year is a 20th ranked defense or better to go all the way; and that may become a reality this year. Kansas City fans are feeling pretty good right now that the road to Miami Gardens, Florida in 2020 will be through Arrowhead again!

It's not the Bronco's you should be worried about in the AFC West my Friend. The Raiders are coming and coming hard and fast.

Here we go brownies, here we go!!!!!!!
qzc8t92blxtuftqcf0wp.jpg

Greetings chromoly! Man, you guys got handed a GIFT when your General Manager John Dorsey scooped up "Bad Boy" Kareen Hunt! Kareem looks Angelic on the field; ball in hand making moves we've NEVER seen by a running back, or anyone for that matter! But you know, off the field the little liar most likely will continue to punch/kick little girls............. I hope I'm wrong for your team's sake. The Commissioner of the National Football League, Roger Goodell, will never give Kareem a second chance if he so much as slaps a girl open-handed.

Kareem Hunt was a beloved Chief, with STELLAR team chemistry, and the Chief's Kingdom hated to see Kareem cut loose by management before the season ended last year. Having Kareem Hunt as our running back the entire year last year would have got us into the Super Bowl; even with a shitty defense.

A rested Kareem Hunt starting 11 November 2019 during the dog-days of winter in open-roof Browns Stadium will be a site to watch! Baker Mayfield with weapons of Odell and Kareem will give your team an unbelievable second half of season 2019. Your Browns should be 8-0 from 11 November on with all your weapons; depending how your Browns handle Big Ben twice during your second half of the season.

Watch more college these days because nfl sucks, and all this dancing around when they tackle someone or run for a first down sucks .. I've seen Jim Brown and the like, run for 30 get tackled by five guys, get up and just walk to the huddle like, no big deal, that's my job..can't stand this showboat bullshit..maybe I just an old grouch

Vikings fan since the days of the purple people eaters.. suffered through four superbowls and hoping that before I leave this blue ball I will see them win one.. they better hurry :eek:..

Last edited:
It's not the Bronco's you should be worried about in the AFC West my Friend. The Raiders are coming and coming hard and fast.
Not so fast, it sounds like the drama that AB brought from the Steelers is showing up in raiders land. Say goodbye to your star receiver. GO CHIEFS

Auto Transport Service
Back