• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE FOR MEMBERS

MoparLeo

NRA BENEFACTOR LEVEL LIFE MEMBER
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello fellow members.
Same pricing as 2022, until I get another increase from my suppliers.

I am finally about caught up from the Summer. A lot of bad stuff went on in the Fall.
I really appreciate all of your business

Looks like this year may be almost back to normal for local and national car shows and swaps.
Remember we have always done only Mopar and will always be Mopar only. No Import parts ever.
I will attach current price sheets and info for everyone.

2020 05 06_192931.jpg
62 65 hinge side.jpg

A B LWER HINGE REBUILT 1.jpg

A B LEFT SIDE HINGE.jpg

B BODY UPPER REBUILT.jpg

20200627_201122.jpg

HINGE REBUILD PARTS.jpg

Attachments

• 2023 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 331
  • DOOR-HINGE-REBUILD-PROCEDURE 2022.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 211
Time to get those doors done. Absolutely necessary to set door gaps before paint.
Can deliver to Spring Fling in Van Nuys if you get them in before April 1.
Mopar to you !

Attachments

• 2023 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 167
REMEMBER--MEMBERS DISCOUNT PRICING
Winter is over. Time to get those projects moving again.
Get your original door hinges rebuilt now. They need to be done before any pre-paint body work so the door/body/fender gaps can be set.
Thanks for all of your business.
Leo​

The Spring Fling was great. Sunny, warm weather. Lots of people.
Leno was also there for a while on Saturday.
Got to see and talk to lots of site members and past customers.
Thank you for all your support and business.
Leo

I got my hinges back from you and they look great. My question is, are the any tips on painting them?? The pins look so nice I almost hate to get paint on them....

I should have also sent you a paint warning.
Mask off all rollers and on 62-65 hinges also make sure to protect the ramp area that the roller rides on.
No paint or lube on that area as the rollers must roll and not slide..
Do not paint the areas of the hinges that contact the body and the doors. The factory painted the hinges after they were installed on the car.
This gets you a good, tight fit.
Enjoy !

Happy Haloween !!! Fall Fling in a few days.
Can't make it this year. Same day as the " Pink on Parade " Cancer walk.
My wife had breast cancer last year and had her 1 year surgery anniversary.
We will be walking this year.
Make sure your females get your/their "Boobs checked every year " and I mean by a Doctor with a mamogram.
Never too old, my wife was 69 when she got the news after her annual mamogram.
Remember to get your door hinges in for a complete rebuild, especially if you plan on painting her so you can properly set all your gaps..
Member pricing.

Do you want the junk I have? If you remember you saw some cracks.....don't know if that can be welded and rebuilt or not....

I can repair some of them, but the cracks ultimately come back . I always need parts. The worst that can happen is the scrap guy is happy.

I can repair some of them, but the cracks ultimately come back . I always need parts. The worst that can happen is the scrap guy is happy.
Thought I'd give it a go and I'm decent with welding small stuff but man, too busy with the bigger stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back