• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 22 inch radiator for 70 B body or C body 440 same ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they have different brackets and I believe a taller core/ overall height..and depending on the original engine size of the donor car the inlet and outlet can be in different locations

No, they have different brackets and I believe a taller core/ overall height..and depending on the original engine size of the donor car the inlet and outlet can be in different locations

That's interesting.. I wonder why I've been able to bolt C body radiators into B & E bodies in the past??? They are slightly different but they are close enough to work.. If your doing a numbers deal call Glen Ray but if you just want is to stay cool so you can go for a drive a C body will usually bolt right in..

I didn't say the mounting holes were different, I just tried to answer the question "are the radiators the same?" Yes they are similar but not the same...

That's interesting.. I wonder why I've been able to bolt C body radiators into B & E bodies in the past??? They are slightly different but they are close enough to work.. If your doing a numbers deal call Glen Ray but if you just want is to stay cool so you can go for a drive a C body will usually bolt right in..
The last time I looked-last week-
Glen Ray doesnt have the 22 inch radiator for 70, only 26 inch.

Tony has a 2998960 22" B & E big block listed on his website...
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 4.56.21 PM.png

Glen ray doesn't list 22 inch radiators on his website as he doesn't reproduce those, you have to call and check on what he has in inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back