• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

23-spline with shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 214

Contact seller
B body 23-spline with Hurst shifter. I got it in a parts deal. The guy that had it said the bozo he got it from cut the nose off the input shaft instead of doing the right pilot bushing but never put it in a car and ran it. He picked up another input shaft and that is included. It looks nice inside. I'll be going to Carlisle and can deliver there, I can deliver in Ohio depending on where you are and how long you can wait, or you can pick up. $200.

Attachments

• 23-spline 1.JPG
    23-spline 1.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 399
  • 23-spline 2.JPG
    23-spline 2.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 404
  • 23=spline VIN.JPG
    23=spline VIN.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:
4 speed

I would like to talk to you about the trans and make arrangements to pay you for it at carlise. My name is Dave Miller. Phone # 502-523-7473.

Pics of inside. I have one guy I've been PM-ing back and forth, but will call if that deal falls through.

Attachments

• trans gears 1.jpg
    trans gears 1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 263
  • trans gears 2.jpg
    trans gears 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 266
  • trans gears 3.jpg
    trans gears 3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 269
Looks like its in great shape inside, sure is a hard to pass up deal, I paid a lot more and didn't get any shifter with it... good luck.

Gears look good but it looks like one of the dog rings got ate up a little in the pics....

is it just an optical dillusion ???

isn't the nose of the input shaft cut off??

cannot see it in the pics...

Yep, the input shaft was cut. Read my original post.

I have a buyer lined up for Carlisle. Yippee! I'll have money to buy parts!

you haven't posted a pic of the nose yet. If it is still long enough, it may work with a bearing installed in the crank instead of a bushing.

That way you wouldn't have to switch input shafts - a real PIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back