• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

25% Off Sale?.

Christian B

Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
I went onto the classic industries site and put in Dash Harness for a 69 Charger.It's listed at $539 and when I enter the discount code it's reduces it by $135
I then added Their Electric Headlight Actuators which are listed at $474 and the same discount code only takes off $11.87!
I deleated the harness and tried the Actuators on their own and in the Supposed up to 25% sale it's still only an $11.87 Discount.This seems very misleading to me.Funnily enough by the time you add the shipping and the Tax the Discount is virtually gone.It seems someone at Classic has carefully gone through all the prices and has worked out that with any discount applied you will still pay virtually the same so it's not really a Discount at all.

Last edited:
I went onto the class of industries site and put in Dash Harness for a 69 Charger.It's listed at $539 and when I enter the discount code it's reduces it by $135
I then added Their Electric Headlight Actuators which are listed at $474 and the same discount code only takes off $11.87!
I deleated the harness and tried the Actuators on their own and in the Supposed up to 25% sale it's still only an $11.87 Discount.This seems very misleading to me.Funnily enough by the time you add the shipping and the Tax the Discount is virtually gone.It seems someone at Classic has carefully gone through all the prices and has worked out that with any discount applied you will still pay virtually the same so it's not really a Discount at all.

Not if you paid the full price. From the US to you I bet it's rather expensive for shipping.

And I've never heard the word funnily. Had to look it up and funnily, it's a word. :)

yes , up to and usually only , if over a certain price , been down that rabbit hole once before .

I don't ship direct to me,I ship them to my friend in California but then they add the California sales Tax..I appreciate that its up to 25% but $11.87 on a $475 part is hardly anything considering they Title it as a sale.I actually found them cheaper including shipping elsewhere and that site didn't even have a sale on.Funnily enough is widely used here

Auto Transport Service
Back