• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1677206367563.jpeg

Getting warmer ....? :lol:

lol I forgot to put something, quite embaressing... well, i have a 1977 Chrysler newyorker with a 44 v8, all original. a dark black with original spare tire (dryrotted to hell). honestly pretty long and cool looking.

lol I forgot to put something, quite embaressing... well, i have a 1977 Chrysler newyorker with a 44 v8, all original. a dark black with original spare tire (dryrotted to hell). honestly pretty long and cool looking.

usless.gif

Thanks for playing along! Many would have bolted after this.... looks like you'll fit right in!!

:xscuseless:

That is the smallest V8 that I have ever heard of. You could fit it in the glove box.

1 laugh 4.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back