• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2658895 belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BldMnyCuda

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
WTB an original 2658895 fan belt. Thank you

Also an original 2268386 PS belt. Thank you

Thank you, brother

Doing a points restoration?
Don't know if you're still looking for that NOS belt but I have an NOS OEM Part #2532648 fan belt that is for most mid 60's to early 70's RB Big Block 383 and 440 W/O (without Air-conditioning). This piece is still in the original packaging and has never been installed. Note that I put some white talcum powder on the embossed part number to highlight it. The powder has been removed. This is a concourse piece if you have any interested. $100 to your door (includes Shipping). I also have some NOS Mopar 4001 High Beam Headlight Bulb 2 for $50 plus shipping. I've got several other B Body parts (some NOS) so if you want to let me know what type of car you're restoring I might be able to help you out with some other parts.
Thanks
Larry

DSCN1682[1].JPG

DSCN1683[1].JPG

DSCN1684[1].JPG

DSCN1691[1].JPG

DSCN1697[1].JPG

Moves your post to the top of thread (makes it current). You will also often see TTT for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back