• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2780987 Core '67-'71 BB WP housings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider

Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Take off core water pump housings that I pulled about 40 years ago mostly from '68 and '69 B body Muscle cars. $55 ea, shipping from WA State included within contiguous US. PM if interested, and then will take photo and post of specific housing date code if requested. Please reference by assigned number.

Reference # Date Code
#1 small Pentstar -- 8
#2 small Pentstar 10 24 67
#3 Fratzog 3 11
#4 Fratzog 10 28
#5 Fratzog 8X 29

#7 Large Pentstar 11 04 8
#8 Large Pentstar 12 04 8
#9 Large Pentstar 05 9 9

Also have some of the other engine parts that where on these motors when I tore down including some orig WPs, intake mans, brackets and even a few of the blocks, though shipping unlikely for stuff as big as a block.
WP group.JPG
sml Pent.JPG
Fratzog.JPG
Big Pent.JPG

Pics of #2 & #7 as requested. Yes $55 ea shipping included to 48 states. These two also had WPs on them and are available for extra fee, which I just took off so the housings would fit in the flat rate box, but I also numbered, some look orig, some maybe not. Most of these motors had like 60 or 80k on them when I got them 40 plus years ago, all std bore with orig shim head gaskets and the like. I used mostly just the blocks and cranks for racing.
WP 2&7.JPG
WP 2&7 w-pumps.JPG
WP 2 date.JPG
WP 7 date.JPG

Not trying to be difficult, but I see 4 pumps in your 2 pics. Can you PM me with the pump reference number, they are top to bottom by row, then left to right.
.. 3 7
1 4 8
2 5 9
Six sold, two & seven pending

Pics of 3 & 5, I didn't check for WPs because there was no mention of interest. 3's date code is kind of interesting as there is not much there, though the tag was clearly in place on the mold pattern as the screws on the date tag are clearly visible. Both these WP housings have Fratzog logos.
3&5 .JPG
3 date.JPG
5 date.JPG

As requested in PM, pic of #5 is already posted above, but the other guy never PM'd me after I posted the pic, so I it seems he's not interested. Here's a pic of the other one you were interested #9.
WP 9.JPG
WP 9 date.JPG

2,4,6,7,8,9 gone

1,3,5 available. Also have others not shown '62-'74, PM if you have a specific request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back