• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Escon1995

Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
********************** I will put on eBay. How rare can you be

Last edited by a moderator:
If I follow, you posted for sale on here and it was removed as you didn’t post a price? Site rules about selling stuff requires it. No auctions. On fleabay you can post as an auction (suggest a reserve unless your bottom price is your starting bid) or a buy-it-now at your desired cost. Either way a price is necessary.

A finish product
B take picture
C set price
D post on FBBO.

Making up your own rules I see.
Re chrome, paint detail, restored face and new glass on original tac, with sendin, lengendary carpet, almost finished, put it out there coming soon, took Down because no price, not complete yet, so instead of giving b body first chance of discussions, I will put on eBay. How rare can you be
Post it in a sale thread in the Marketplace forums. Read and follow the rules there. We don't allow "pre sales" or what ever you are attempting.

Re chrome, paint detail, restored face and new glass on original tac, with sendin, lengendary carpet, almost finished, put it out there coming soon, took Down because no price, not complete yet, so instead of giving b body first chance of discussions, I will put on eBay. How rare can you be
I hope your sale ad on eBay reads better than this one does. That said you come here trying to generate interest but would RATHER sell it to others besides members of this site because you don’t know a price and could not follow the rules. Last I checked talking down to the members here isn’t a great tactic. For those who know the pin tins posts comes to mind. You will see where that got him. Good luck with sale.

Yea what ever, I only do sub- Par work let me know how many dissemble and restore original tac these or the first two in my cars, just trying to see what interest this is generating,not selling until fully assembled,

IMG_0225.jpeg

IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

I think I will bring it to nationals, and display at Brewers or Jamie’s table for fun Lol

Bringing these to nationals, original paint no rust number match 70 cuda been stored since 82, ray hemi 64, auto

IMG_0127.jpeg

Resized_20210717_140109.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Lol, just like I tell my employees, there pat on the back is there pay check $$$$$$ only thing that’s talks loud

Nice work, but sorry, rules are rules. That's what helps make this site so great. I would like to see a photo of the piece when it's
done and you have a firm price.
BTW, when's your TV show on? :p You know, most of the guys here do fantastic work, without employees or $$$$, as nice
as the cars in your photos. I don't think your work was ever questioned. My Mom used to say it never hurts to follow the
rules or be polite.

Oh, and who's this Worman guy? :)

Last edited:
While we're on the subject can someone point me to the "For Sale" instructions on how to correctly list parts here? Thanks in advance, Jim

So let’s put the cards on the table, First my employees work for my construction busines, My father was an owner of body shop, My brother took it to the next level, now my nephew has it. My brother raced a 70 cuda at gateway in 1975, I learned how to paint cars at 17 worked every summer during college breaks. This is my hobby, trying to be nice and let everyone know I picked this console up very hard to get and was trying let people know I will sell it when I’m done, so for not cheap, parts with new carpet, all metal re chrome, $2,000 with out Bob from ABC mopar sending new knee console not trying to pull anything. This is like talking to my wife, I can develop property, build houses, but can’t make toast or use proper grammar. That is where th attitude came from.

Very nice cars by the way. :thumbsup:
Agreed I liked the 64 not my choice for colors but looks very nice.. That said it's like a bringing a bull in a China shop then blaming the shop owner for not having a NO bulls allowed sign posted when there actually is one.

I like the green on the polara vert :thumbsup:

That said it's like a bringing a bull in a China shop then blaming the shop owner
It's 'than' geez.
Kidding of course, can't count how many times I've seen 'then' in place of 'than.'
Seriously, I can't count.

Auto Transport Service
Back