• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's 'than' geez.
Kidding of course, can't count how many times I've seen 'then' in place of 'than.'
Seriously, I can't count.
You did it again. LOL I **** up words plenty some by mistake, some on purpose and some by auto correct but that's not one of them!! It's actually then blaming them for...

I think you missed the 'Kidding of course' part.
Go back and than read it again.

I think you missed the 'Kidding of course' part.
Go back and than read it again.
I thought you meant just kidding around calling me out on it...

That said it's like a bringing a bull in a China shop then blaming the shop owner for not having a NO bulls allowed sign posted when there actually is one.
Or like the ******** who bought a Winnebago many years ago, enters the freeway, engages autocruise, then disappears down the back to make himself a coffee.....all while careening down the freeway at 70mph.

Didn't end well for him either.

@Escon1995 - you were given ample time to correct the missing details, and you were online that entire time. I even gave you more than an extra hour to come back and rectify the problems, but you didn't. That is why your thread was taken down.

It wasn't posted in the Classified section,
It didn't have the "FOR SALE" header attached
It didn't list a price
And you ignored requests to fix the missing details.

Then you come here and start bitching about your "so called advert being taken down" :rolleyes:

I think I will bring it to nationals, and display at Brewers or Jamie’s table for fun Lol
1 Troll 5.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back