• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2door and 4door coronet?

polish pete

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
hey guys wondering what differences are there in the 2 and 4 door coronets for 69? like is the front end all the same? quarter differences? glass differences? besides the obvious.

The front clip is the same. All the glass is different. Dash is the same (depending on model) as is the column, arm rests & bezels, handles, tail lights, rear bumper. Some of the floor might be the same.

2 and 4 door

i am looking for these same answers, if you find a good source let me know please

I made the assumption he wasn't talking about a vert.

But you're right:HappyNewYear:

sorry for jumping into your post but how about the floor pans, are they the same? it looks like all the seats sre in the same spot and i think the frame rails are the same.

it looks like it should be the same, are the cars any longer? if i get this parts car i will deff let you guys know about the differences, but if most of the car is the same then it would be worth getting it as parts if i need them.

Auto Transport Service
Back