• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Friday in Auburn, CA

CoronetDarter

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
May - Sept, Auburn, CA hosts a 2nd Friday where they block off downtown at 5:00 pm and cars back up the sidewalk curb. Street is blocked off so it's only for cars and peds. It's my favorite car show because it's well run, lots of cars, great people. Local businesses stay open to serve food and spirits. You can walk around with an open container too; no police presence and never any incidents. Those of you in the Sac region, I recommend you check the show out; May, June, and Sept are the best months. Jul/Aug gets too hot so participation drops.

This was the first show my wife and I were able to take both cars. Every other time at least one was up on jack stands.

IMG_3938.JPG
Small sample, looking down the street; must've been 300+ cars IMG_3974.JPG

There was a nice Mopar contingent tonight: IMG_3963.JPG IMG_3964.JPG IMG_3976.JPG IMG_3977.JPG IMG_3978.JPG IMG_3979.JPG IMG_3953.JPG IMG_3939.JPG

Last edited:
Nice Rich! I will try to make June.
We were talking on Friday about getting you out there. We'll definitely have to meet up.
First weekend of June is the Lincoln car show - we'll be at that one too.

Auto Transport Service
Back