• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Rotisserie!

Going to modify one rotating end, tear off the crude angle iron trusses on the end and mount the other rotor and basically re-do that entire rotating assembly. Now that I sourced a solution to complete angle adjustability vs. the current bolt/pin insert into hole to hold the car at limited selected angles...the solution is the Wilwood E brake calipers I scored off fbbo, gonna be a kick *** set up for sure! Pics coming when I get busy on this modification!

My new Roller Hoop rotisserie might be something for you guys to take a look at sure solved a lot of issues I've had over the years with standard end mount units. I design and developed what I needed for my shop, We preform a lot of serious metal restoration and needed a more efficient way of handling classic car bodies, from balancing to rotating, loading on trailers, moving around the shop, stability, and of course handling the rustiest of bodies! Mounting in board in the suspension area rather than the ends greatly reduces the stress load and cradles the body shell rather than hanging it. Space is a big issue in our shop and the Roller Hoop allows full access to every thing! without the extensions on the end and pipes on the floor to hold together. Four foot operated brakes allow you total control to stop and lock in place for great stability since the rolling mass is on the rollers on the floor, no need to ever touch the bare metal or get greasy hand prints on the body since the hoop is right there as a contentious handle! The Roller Hoop is not for every one just those who want to do the best possible work they can in a safe efficient manor with out taking up a lot of shop space. call us for more exciting information

Mine all knocks down when not in use. A little tip. Label all the connections if you ever take yours apart. makes it easier to put it all back together.

Attachments

• 100_1320.jpg
    100_1320.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 219
  • 100_1318.jpg
    100_1318.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 203
Auto Transport Service
Back