• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 3:23 sure grip 741 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
this had been in a dry box on my shelf over 20 years..... recently it was bolted into a 340 Dart to compare perfomance/drivability with the 3:91 gear original to the Dart . It was run in the Dart probably about 1000 miles and the 3:91 chunk was reinstalled. While installed it drove as it should, with no abnormalities. Any rust or pitting is extremely minimal to practically non-existent. I always assumed it to be a low(ish) mile unmolested factory piece. Procceds will go toward my 742 case overhaul. Asking $750 AS IS WITH ZERO DRAMA, please do your homework..... located near exit 10 NJ TP 08859. Can be picked up there or 08037 which is about 2 hours further south. small $50 paypal deposit seals the deal; balance in cash upon pick up. First come/first serve.... Thanks FBBO

dif1 (1).jpg
dif2 (1).jpg
dif3 (1).jpg
dif4 (1).jpg
dif5 (1).jpg
dif6 (1).jpg
dif7 (1).jpg
dif8 (1).jpg
dif9 (1).jpg
dif10 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status