• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 B-Bodies, what to choose from...

i would keep the 70 Bee and RR.

You have posed a question that allows for three bad answers...none of which are acceptable.

Discuss the colors with your wife and ask her which car she likes so that you can restore it for her. Keep the other two cars for yourself.

Good luck.

I have been blessed by getting to own 3 awesome mopar's but I'm thinking that this line up isn't going to Last (per the Boss). so my question to you is. which ones (only 2) would you keep.
The current list:
1970 Dodge Superbee 383, 4 speed TX9, X9, White C Stripe
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner 383, Auto, FT6, T5, Stripe Delete, Built Aug 8th 1969
1969 Dodge Superbee 383, Auto, B5, White interior, Black Tail stripe,

All need Resto, All in about the Same Shape.
Let me know what your thinking?

Ditch the 70 bee for sure, two others are way too awesome

Keep them all. She will get over it.

'70 Bee....four speed post car awesome
'69 Bee second choice.
'70 road runners to me are like '66/'67 Chargers to others..have to have the right color and wheel set up to appeal to me.

Hmm well I say loose the boss too. But then she will take a car and a half so you'll be in a worse position. So I would say keep both the 70's cars the 69 bee is cool but so are road runners you could find a friend with room and hide one for awhile. Pictures would help!
The 4 speed car would bring in good money if you don't care about driving an auto some guys prefer it! It's really your choice witch do you like the best?

LOL
You have posed a question that allows for three bad answers...none of which are acceptable.

Discuss the colors with your wife and ask her which car she likes so that you can restore it for her. Keep the other two cars for yourself.

Good luck.

I would keep all three. Or sell one and get another. If you have the space. I would find it difficult hearing my wife giving me direction over something that gives me peace of mind . because i know in most cases the wife wont.

Hell, go buy a 4th one. When **** hits the fan sell it again. Maybe she'll be happy you only got three again!!:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back