• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 318 Poly Heads, Gary Pavolich prepped and ported, all new, fully machined

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob myers

Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale one pair of 318 Poly heads completed rebuilt and upgraded. The heads were magnafluxed, machined with hardened seats, five angle valve job, new valves, springs, seals. They have been cc`d, pocket and intake ported by Gary. The shafts and rockers have been thoroughly reconditioned and set up with blueprint specs. I paid Gary $2000 for all the work and parts. He is the best in the country on Poly engines.
My life taking a different direction, my loss your gain. $1000 plus ship. Located in Rapid City SD

Attachments

• ebay 5-16-13 011.jpg
    ebay 5-16-13 011.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 8,487
  • ebay 5-16-13 012.jpg
    ebay 5-16-13 012.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,717
  • ebay 5-16-13 014.jpg
    ebay 5-16-13 014.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3,069
PM sent. Not sure if it went through though, saw message that your inbox was full.

Somebody's gonna have a full postal poly motor. Hay Bob, just outta curiousity, do you have flow numbers on them? I've always wondered what kinda potential they had.

Awesome! You better not waste those on a stock stroke motor dangit all. LOL

I'll be consulting Gary and here for input one how to build it for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back