• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 35 spline axels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty318

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
looking to see if anyone would happen to have a set of decent used, stock length, 35 spline 8.75 axels? Thanks

looking to see if anyone would happen to have a set of decent used, stock length, 35 spline 8.75 axels? Thanks
Wouldn't 35 spline mopar axles be used mainly in high HP applications and if used, already be beat on?

Doesn't hurt to ask, you might get lucky, or need them just for fitment, I guess.

All 8 3/4 axles are 30 spline, except aftermarket axles for a 35 spline spool.
Do you have a spool?

Wouldn't 35 spline mopar axles be used mainly in high HP applications and if used, already be beat on?

Doesn't hurt to ask, you might get lucky, or need them just for fitment, I guess.
I’m just looking for a back up set

I have a 35 spline spool with 4:88 gears in my Roached Runner. I just bought the axles new from Strange Engineering. Cheaper than most people want for used anyway.

i have a pair from moser just drop in . $250 you have them picked up buy shipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back