• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 3574613 - 1972 - 26" BB Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Grabber

Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Radiator specs according to my research - 3574613 - 1971 B 26 400 440 MAUL BOTH

26" wide core - 29" overall

Date Code 238-1

This is a good core for a restoration. I have heard reproductions are not the same and cost a bundle.

Always kept inside.

$350 obo

origin 13618 NY State

1688077864015.png
1688077873165.png
1688077882502.png
1688077892837.png

I can’t make it this year.

I might know someone who is going but can’t say for sure.

I am shipping another radiator to Maryland and it was estimated between $35-$50 depending on the type of shipping through UPS.

If you send your address I could get you a quote if you like.

Thanks

depending on your location I am traveling to Mahwah New Jersey July 14 for a couple days. If that’s closer for you then you could pick up there.

If you send your zip code I can tell get you a quote for shipping.

It looks like I might have a friend bring the radiator to carlisle

Let me know if you want me to follow up with these options

Thank you

If you send your zip code I can tell get you a quote for shipping.

It looks like I might have a friend bring the radiator to carlisle

Let me know if you want me to follow up with these options

Thank you
Let me know about the Carlisle option.

Understand

If the sale depends on the Carlisle option I would have to take payment first. My efforts coordinating with my friend can’t end up as a non sale.

My friend lives in New Jersey and I would drop it off if the dates work when I depart for New Jersey. He would be easy to find at Carlisle.

I won’t know if it’s possible until the date gets closer if I can fit it in.

If it doesn’t work out then it will have to be shipped.

Don’t mean to be forward. It’s just because I have to prioritize my my wife.

Last edited:
Understand

If the sale depends on the Carlisle option I would have to take payment first. My efforts coordinating with my friend can’t end up as a non sale.

I am traveling to New Jersey only because my wife is meeting with a cancer surgeon and I won’t get involved with a distraction if the sale is not guaranteed.

My friend lives in New Jersey and I would drop it off if the dates work when I depart for New Jersey. He would be easy to find at Carlisle.

I won’t know if it’s possible until the date gets closer if I can fit it in.

If it doesn’t work out then it will have to be shipped.

Don’t mean to be forward. It’s just because I have to prioritize my my wife.
Understand. Radiator is a comparatively minor deal compared to what you have going on. I wish you the best of luck with it. I have people in NJ too. We'll see how it plays out.

If you decide to wait, you can send your zip code for shipping cost or you can send it now to get a cost for yourself if it comes down to it.

Thanks for understanding.

It’s $49 with $400 insurance sent UPS ground which is much cheaper than USPS.

If you want I can send it out as soon as I get payment.

I was surprised. Pretty cheap

Let’s call it $275 with shipping.

It would make it much easier for the both of us. The radiator is boxed and ready anyway.

My PayPal is

[email protected]

Please send your name and address. When I get payment notification I will ship and send you the tracking number.

Let’s call it $275 with shipping.

It would make it much easier for the both of us. The radiator is boxed and ready anyway.

My PayPal is

[email protected]

Please send your name and address. When I get payment notification I will ship and send you the tracking number.
On it's way. Address should be with the payment. Thanks.

Could you send it anyway? Just makes it easier for me. If you’d rather I not I’ll get it from PayPal and let you know.

Never bothered to look if address is sent through PayPal…..

Learn something every day

Thank you. I will get it out today or early tomorrow and send the tracking number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back