• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 383/400 str15 crossram

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger318

Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
edelbrock str15 crossram intake manifold, very good condition almost looks like never installed. 2 afb carter competition 500 cfm carb with manifold 1800.00 obo..........just manifold 1000.00 obo, shipping from Geneva IL, ask any questions. 100MEDIA$IMAG0201.jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0204.jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0205_1.jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0206.jpg

Last edited:
interested in a trade ? for an 18 spline 4~speed trans, ill include pistol grip shifter, and 4~speed pedals... sold my charger !

Hi Charger, I'm thinking about putting str 15 in my Fury. Is yours still for sale, I only need the intake and linkage? Just call me if you can at .....................
Thanks; Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh those are my dad's for his 383 stroker I just had them on it to see how it looked. I think they are 500 or 550 cfm each he has a Weiland tunnel ram.
That's right they are afb 500 cfm competition carbs

Well you had them listed as "For Sale" in the ad.
Are they for sale?

They were WITH the intake guy bought intake only I can ask if he would sell them how much they worth to you?

Sorry, 2 issues going on here.

No punctuation leaves me confused.

Your asking me what the carbs are worth to me?

I see it as you were selling the carbs, then there your Dads and not for sale, now for sale for the right price only if Dad is willing to sell. Even though they were up for sale by you to begin with.

Did I get this right so far?

Because to me, this seems like there's some bullshit floating around here with parts for sale and whom they REALLY belong to.

I'm out, keep your carbs, I'll get them brand new thank you very much.

No the carbs were for sale WITH the intake or you could have just bought intake alone, which is what happen. Sorry if u were confused by this. I guess I should have explained it better in ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back