• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 383 built and running. full of goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat roaster

Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
383 is built and running. Can email a video of it running if I need to.
The block has been decked and is bored .30 over with TRW forged 11.5.1 pistons. Forged crank set up for pilot bushing for 4 speed. Forged rods. Rotating assembly has been balanced.
Has Moroso 7qt oil pan. Has windage tray. Melling high voulume oil pump.
Has double roller timing chain. Ultradyne mechanical cam with 300 deg of duration 590 intake lift and 610 exhaust lift. Has complete set of Harland Sharp adjustable roller rocker arms.
Heads are 906 that have been ported using Mopar Performance templates. They have 2.14 intake and 1.81 exhaust.
383 has a Edelbrock STR street tunnel ram (cross ram) that has been polished. Carbs are 500 cfm chokelss race Afb's. The manifold has professional linkage not junk like you see on the majority of Str's.
Has new mechanical advance electronic dist. New Msd wires as well as new Msd wire holders.
The only items I am keeping are the water pump and crank pulley. Alterator and its mounting brackets.
$3,500 buyer to pick up. Would consider shipping on your dime.
I know I am new on here. Have over 90 transactions on ebay at 100% under Thorngeni and over 100 on Ar15.com at 100% under leveractionjacson

Attachments

• DSC07555_zps8cf38fb8.jpg
    DSC07555_zps8cf38fb8.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 763
Just curious sounds like a nice setup why you selling it.

Leveractionjackson! Very ingenious! Like the dual carb setup and offset. Was it a pain in the rear to sync both throttle bodies and set adjustments? What part of Missouri you in, or miles from Kansas city if you prefer?

Its not that bad. You can adjust the linkage rods as well as the arms at the rear of the manifold. Im in Blue Springs about twenty minutes east of down town KC.
Reason we are selling is we are going to build a 500 out of a 440

Will part out

Willing to part out 383
full of good parts.

Will ship, will only charge actual shipping.

If you do part it, I would love the intake and carb setup.

Pm me if you start to part it.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back