• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Plymouth 2 dr sedan $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a 39 plymouth up for grabs.Pretty much original and had been sitting 40 plus years.Exterior isnt just to bad but the floors and trunk are rotted bad.Flat head 6 with a 3 spd,engine is tight.Got it in trade for some work i did and not sure if i'm up to doing another Hot Rod.

Attachments

• MVC-069S.JPG
    MVC-069S.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,756
Too bad you are in wisconson.These cars are getting popular here in cali...I say it,s a good ebay car!!!
petty blue 67 gTx

Would also swap this for a good 383 or 400 engine

Still have it,anyone before the snow flies.Need to move it shortly out of the way.$650 cash?

I love those front ends. There was a business coupe down here with a Pontiac 400 or 455. Where do you get the square headlights those take? Or is it a standard round bulb behind some trim?

That should sell!! Put it on the H.A.M.B. and I'll bet someone will snap that up in a heartbeat!

Its been on the hamb since july and yes it is still here.Once the shipper picks up the Model A rod i am dragging it inside to start on it.So if no takers by the end of the month i guess it will stay.

It sold,guy down the road has a shop made up to look like a old service station.He will give it a quiky paint and use it for a ornament out front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back