• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 3rd Rear Seat for '68-'72 B-body Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerflite

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The vinyl is ripped along the seams on the bottom cushion, but otherwise intact. The top panel is free of any dents and the vinyl on it is in OK shape with a couple of cuts in it. The thick wire release handle didn't come with the seat, but I will make one based off my other original to include with it.

This seat came from a '71-'72 B-body wagon, but you can shorten the hinge to make it work well in the earlier '68-'70 models. The only difference between them is in the hinge. I can explain what needs to be done with a drawing, or I can do it for you like I did on my '70 Satellite wagon, for extra cost. I'm asking $600 + shipping for it. You can pick it up in person in Los Angeles, CA, or I can deliver it to Spring Fling for pickup in April if it's fully paid for in advance. Thanks.

Bbody Wagon 3rd Seat Top.jpg

Bbody Wagon 3rd Seat Bottom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back