• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4-speed Console for parts or repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE: This is the early 66 67 console that was designed with the heavier composite type material, and has a few cracks and a chip out of the top edge where the top plate would cover. The back section is removable on this early design, but does have the 69 70 type woodgrain compartment door and 4-speed top plate. It is mostly complete, including most of the hardware, but the left side chrome molding is not usable and is only included for a reference, because there are differences in that molding for some models and years. The top plate has pitting at the front of the shifter opening and a hole cut in where the woodgrain is. The rear chrome grooved filler has deep pitting and is included for the tabs and the screws. More pics on next post. Price would be $150 plus the shipping from Pa 17086. Post or PM.

8-27console.jpg 8-27console (1).jpg 8-27console (2).jpg 8-27console (3).jpg 8-27console (4).jpg 8-27console (5).jpg 8-27console (6).jpg 8-27console (7).jpg 8-27console (8).jpg 8-27console (9).jpg

Would you sell just the back piece and if so please some pics of it thanks.

Would you sell just the back piece and if so please some pics of it thanks.

I am selling it as one unit the way it is pictured right now. That back piece is not cracked or damaged, includes the connecting metal plate and screws and is in nice used condition

Well if you change your mind i would love to buy the rear piece i'll be at Carlisle vendor space Q12 all week end would save me shipping thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back