• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed pedal identification....

74Satellite

Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, this last weekend I drove to West Texas and picked up a whole trailer of 71-74 b-body stuff. I found 2 sets of 4 speed pedals in the pile, I was told one set is for a 71-74 b-body and the other he couldnt remember as they had been sitting in the shed for over 10 years. :eusa_wall:

To make matters worse he doesnt know which one is the 71-74 set. :eek:ops:

So I snapped a couple quick pictures and thought maybe someone on here might know what these went to. My gut tells me the set on the left is the set I need for my 73 roadrunner. If they are, great! Let me know...also if anyone can tell me what the other set goes to that would be great. They are definetely Mopar but what year/make range am I looking at.

I want to say the set on the right is a 68-69 B-body but I am not entirely sure.

Attachments

• San Angelo&Sonora 258.jpg
    San Angelo&Sonora 258.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 229
  • San Angelo&Sonora 259.jpg
    San Angelo&Sonora 259.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 220
  • San Angelo&Sonora 257.jpg
    San Angelo&Sonora 257.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 206
I have to say the pics on the left are later model than the ones on the right...but I have no idea what year got that style. Later than 70 is all I can say....

so its safe to assume then that the left side is the 71-74 B body then?

Now I just have to figure out what the right side goes to. Im sure someone will chime in that has seen this set sitting outside their car and go oh I know what those go to!

Thanks for the input

bump! Still looking for year/body ID on right side pedals..

Hope everyone in Oklahoma, arkansas, and kansas are OK!

This is from mine GTX 68

Attachments

• GTX 68.jpg
    GTX 68.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 166
Thanks for that pic...it rules out 68-69. So now i have no idea. Is it possible they are both from the same year range, and one is a dodge version and the other plymouth. They are very close in appearance.

OK I think I figured it out. I BELIEVE that both sets are 71-74...however, the set on the right is 71-72 and the set on the left is 73-74. Can some of you fine gentleman/ladies that own 71-74 b-bodies snap a few pictures of your prospective pedals to see if this theory is correct?

You are the MAN Rev!

The set on the left are 73-74 B-Body

The set on the right are 70-72 E-Body

Pics

Thanks so very much for that website!!

Attachments

• 73-74.jpg
    73-74.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 70-72 E Body.jpg
    70-72 E Body.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 146
Man, I forgot all about Brewers! I have some pedals up in my attic that have been up there for over 20 years and need to ID them too....one of them are going into my 66 B body....

Auto Transport Service
Back