• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4-um play. How do you play?

Breaker-1

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a question for you all. And if this was already discussed on here, I apologize. I noticed that there are a lot of members on here that are members on other forums also, ( A, B, C body) and others. Do you guys use your same log in name on all sites so people can identify you, or is this generally a bad idea? Your thoughts on this, and what you guys do will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

I use my same name. Just different car pic in my avatar at For C Bodies. I'm not on the others in this group.

I signed up yesterday and used the same forum name I use on a Polaris Slingshot forum. I figure I'm schizo enough without further splitting my personality! Now if you're acting up and require/desire anonymity then a different name would be advisable.

Same

That's was my thought on it as well. Those who are up to shenanigans will probably use different names in case they damage their rep. I don't need to act up to get the attention of others to fulfil my days so I'll probably use the same name on all sites as well.

Same, it's just easier.

Same here too but there's been a couple of forums that already had my username so I just added a number to it like 1 etc

Hey guys. I have a question for you all. And if this was already discussed on here, I apologize. I noticed that there are a lot of members on here that are members on other forums also, ( A, B, C body) and others. Do you guys use your same log in name on all sites so people can identify you, or is this generally a bad idea? Your thoughts on this, and what you guys do will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
I don't think it's a bad idea at all.
Using different names across the "Joey" family of sites is weak IMO. It's usually folks that pissed people off on one and want a fresh start at pissing people off on another:D

I prefer to use the same name. It also helps if you actually get out into the real world and meet some of the great guys and gals from these forums. Then there's no confusing yourself with "Oh hey how ya doin' I go by so-and-so on B-bods oh wait that's A-bods I'm actually so-and-so on B-bods or was that C-bods ohhhh gawtdammit..."

Auto Transport Service
Back