• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Play Free Bird

Speedbird

Bird of Pray
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score
Go here for more info on a 62 B Body he has.
Steve's Project REM Charger needs a new home

@walterneville2625

7 days ago
STEVE YOUARE AN ICON OF THE CAR HOBBY.
YouTube

@rayinpau.s.a.6351

7 days ago
Steve , You are well known , And Loved . All of Us wish you all the Best . Thank You for standing tall . Ray in Pa .

@ben68442

7 days ago
Welcome Back Steve Magnante. We are better off with you and your passion for the cars we have come to love.

@sterlingstreamliner

6 days ago
We are all collectively so happy to see you back. The vintage car community is a family of sorts. You are family. Thank you also to your terrific cameraman, High Octane, BJ, UTG, Tyler Hoover, Rick DeBruhl -- everyone who has supported you while you were recovering. You are loved Steve. Keep up the great work my friend.

@greasebellygarage

6 days ago
You interviewed me at Barrett Jackson Palm Beach 2007. You are one of the nicest people and car guys I've ever met. I raved about it for years after. I'm glad to see you back in action and doing so well. Thanks for everything you do Steve!

https://www.youtube.com/@Av-vd3wk

Last edited:
Good to see Steve up & out doing his thing again... :thumbsup:

he's not walking really well yet...

clone ranger

I saw he has been convinced into starting a gofundme. I’ve never donated to any of them. Til now. Should be up in a week.

Auto Transport Service
Back