• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$40,000 BIN! OK.

WOW what a scab for 40 grand. Wonder what drawer he keeps the pill bottle in???

I don’t know what you guys are complaining about. It says right in the ad that this is a six figure car, do you know how rare a six figure 318 auto b-body is?

The grille is nice, and he says all the replacement panels are included. SO maybe 15k? Asking for a friend.

Unless it comes with AMD rear quarters, inner wheel houses, trunk extensions, trunk floor, frame rails, roof skin, new fenders, floor boards, new hood, dutch man panel, etc...then nope not worth even $15K IMO.

The grille is nice, and he says all the replacement panels are included. SO maybe 15k? Asking for a friend.

But, but, but….that’s the year of the car they used in the fast and furious movies!! When rust kind of BS has to be included in the description, you know someone’s fishing with a Barbie pole!

Chris Birdsong is one of the few guys that could bring that back in a normal guys garage. Otherwise, if you paid a shop to bring that thing back from the dead... you’d better have another $40,000 to hand over. :( :D

Grave yard cars to the rescue. Maybe?

JC Whitney if I had to guess.

3082EF05-FA8A-4042-96A8-E16D26CBA955.jpeg

Well... now that I’ve seen the video. It numbers matching!!! A 318/904! He says it’s never been hit. How would you know? The whole back end is gone. Anyway, enjoy! :D

I don’t know what you guys are complaining about. It says right in the ad that this is a six figure car, do you know how rare a six figure 318 auto b-body is?

he means it takes 6 figures to fix it

Auto Transport Service
Back