• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$40,000 BIN! OK.

Well... now that I’ve seen the video. It numbers matching!!! A 318/904! He says it’s never been hit. How would you know? The whole back end is gone. Anyway, enjoy! :D

some people have no shame..... how embarrassing

tard.jpg

"Dream car?" Maybe Nightmare car.

I think this listing must be a joke. That's my 2 cents! LOL

I would have a tough time coughing up $400.00 for this turd. If somebody has actually bid $5100.00 for it, he should take the $$$ and run.
It comes with 6k worth of new sheetmetal

I would sell my 68 R/R for 40k and it is done.
Charger prices are crazy. A friend has a '69 bone base Charger. 383 column shift. (It's black on black, thus gets a bump for that.) I had my '69 GTX up with his car at the local pub. Both cars are simular solid #3 driver quality, but both shows certainly decent for local type shows. I've driven both. The GTX is flat out better build. Better performance with 440. Better driver experience with 4-speed. Drives heavier and road smoother. But a local poll at the pub. His car got 7 of 10 votes. And every indication would get 50% more on open market. Those cars are just hot! Below quick walk around vid of GTX.

Charger prices are crazy. A friend has a '69 bone base Charger. 383 column shift. (It's black on black, thus gets a bump for that.) I had my '69 GTX up with his car at the local pub. Both cars are simular solid #3 driver quality, but both shows certainly decent for local type shows. I've driven both. The GTX is flat out better build. Better performance with 440. Better driver experience with 4-speed. Drives heavier and road smoother. But a local poll at the pub. His car got 7 of 10 votes. And every indication would get 50% more on open market. Those cars are just hot! Below quick walk around vid of GTX.

Very Nice X you have and I agree on the lopsided values. I built my 68 as a kinda forced savings to buy back a bought new 70 Charger 500 by my Dad. I sold it due to divorce around 2005 during the Dukes movie production era. It is a nice FC7 383 Mag Auto A/C car. Sold to a guy from LA and figured it would be Hacked and put in the movie. Fast foward and I was looking at Ebay chargers around 2016 or so and low and behold I found it sold about 2 weeks before my search by a guy from Boise. He was kind enough to reach out to the buyer and we now have a friendship with me getting first dibs if and when he sells. It is a NOM car with all paperwork in my name as it is the same as dads.. He shot me a # and I almost choked on my beer. Now it is not an R/T but a nicely optioned 500. It has had the usual up grades, wiring, discs, interior, rebuilt engine & trans ect. It still has the paint I did back in 1990 with bubbling cracking and God knows whats under. Have not seen pics yet but being an original NY salt car I can only imagine the repairs needed. I figure 20k in repair and paint minimum. He will have to come down a bit from the 68K he wants. Would Love to be reunited with it but it is what it is. My son with the car around 1992.

IMG_1519.JPG

I have never seen a 7 1/4" axle under any Charger. They did phase in the 8 1/4" axle in late 1969 though.
I wasn’t sure. My brother had a ‘69 Barracuda that had the 318/904 with a 7 1/4 rear. I’ve had 3 small block ‘68 cars, a 273 and 2 318’s. They all came with the 8 3/4. Both of my 70’s are E87 D21. So they came with the 9 3/4 Dana.

Btw... You got a smokin’ deal on Jigsaw! :D

"good bones" :fool:
Yeah... I love that one. It almost always seems to be applied to a car that would have been pushed thru the crusher a few years back. If someone brings the car back, God bless them. :)

I wasn’t sure. My brother had a ‘69 Barracuda that had the 318/904 with a 7 1/4 rear. I’ve had 3 small block ‘68 cars, a 273 and 2 318’s. They all came with the 8 3/4. Both of my 70’s are E87 D21. So they came with the 9 3/4 Dana.

Btw... You got a smokin’ deal on Jigsaw! :D
7 1/4 were mostly used on A bodies. They had 2 1/2” axle tubes vs 3” for all others.

All V8 ‘68 B bodies got 8 3/4 unless a Dana, not sure about slant six cars.

And I think most 318 ‘70 Chargers got the 8 1/4.

Auto Transport Service
Back