• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 408" Molnar Technologies Complete Balanced Rotating Assembly for 360 Block - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the quote I just sent out to a customer and reflects the new price increases that took effect on March 1st.

Molnar 4.000" Stroke 2.125" Rod Pins 4340 Forged Steel Crank for 360 Block

Molnar 6.123" 4340 H-Beam .984" Wrist Pins, Molnar Proprietary ARP2000 Rod Bolts

ICON Premium Series/ KTD .030" Pistons for 10 to 1 Compression using 60cc Heads, Rings Included (Choice of different ICON pistons to suit the compression ratio you need)

King CR805XPN Rod Bearings

King MB517XP Main Bearing

Balancing for Assembly - Molnar would balance all the components in house (Rods, Pistons, Crank).

The total cost including all parts, balancing, and shipping is $3274.40

Please note that $211 of this price is the balancing cost and $200 is shipping cost for the 3-4 boxes it takes to send a complete rotating assembly.

Current lead time is 3-4 weeks before you would have it.

Just let me know if I can help you with a complete assembly or just a part of one.

Thanks,
Tom

s-l500-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

molnar-rods-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

Tom, are the Icon IC982 (4.030) a qualified piston in the kit pricing?
Are the piston rings/ wrist pins included in the kit price?
Can the crank be “double keyed” as an option?

Thank you

Tom, are the Icon IC982 (4.030) a qualified piston in the kit pricing?
Are the piston rings/ wrist pins included in the kit price?
Can the crank be “double keyed” as an option?

Thank you

Yes, ICON 982 pistons can be had in the kit price. I always order the pistons in the KTD series which includes the rings. Wrist pins are standard with all ICON piston orders.

The double keyway option is available at Molnar for an additional $100 up charge. Molnar cuts the extra keyway in house at their location.

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back