• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 426 Hemi Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi572ci

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Need a pair of 66-70 Original Mopar 426 Hemi Valve Covers, New or Used in great condition (dents free). Can be Chrome or the Black ones.
Please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
I have these

KIMG20231227_172156333.JPG

KIMG20231227_172200432.JPG

KIMG20231227_172206092.JPG

KIMG20231227_172220227.JPG

Ive got a new set of black mp 4529339
box never opened
im $600ish
Tim in iowa
date on box says you 01/99

69A223F0-4376-4E71-AED2-F893EF0EEFB9.jpeg

D055077E-2266-4B9A-9B1C-2241F01BA81C.jpeg

Hello Tim
$600 with shipping included?
I am in Texas 78539

l m not thinking that way
If l had a business address to ship to id check the price
Tim @ 52537

Last edited:
My zip is 52537
I’m snowed under until Tuesday
If you want to work on shipping before then knock your self out

Hello
I am interested to buy your valve covers.
To calculate the shipping cost I going to need the box dimensions and the weight.
Or if you are OK with me I can send you thru PayPal $600 for the valve covers plus $60 for shipping.
If you are OK please let me know.
Thanks

I’ve got your measurements
9 in-20x23 45 lbs
I’ll wrap up but insurance myt be prudent
Im not on paypal
Id have ya mail a check

D9D3385F-26E6-46DE-AFDE-430AA2290810.jpeg

F703C4AB-B3B8-4FD3-8DB5-B93D4048C1E2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow I going with USPS with the weight and the box dimensions, this way they can calculate how much is going to be for shipping.
I will let you know.

Probably lighter than bid
Fedex to abusiness will be cheaper

I have a residencial address
If you you have a business address, it will be cheaper.
Let me check

I know I'm not supposed to comment in the For Sale & WTB threads, but I think this needs to be said. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you guys might want to delete a bunch of the posts in this thread and take your transaction to Private Messages. You're a gold mine for the societal lowlifes out there. In this thread, you've listed names, addresses, phone numbers, and a picture of 2 Western Union money orders complete with legit numbers on them that can probably be used for nefarious things. Also, since you're buying and selling Hemi parts it's easy to deduce that you both have Hemi cars, Hemi engines, and/or Hemi parts or some combination thereof and since you were kind enough to provide addresses, the thieves know exactly where to go to pick the stuff up plus as a bonus they can keep an eye on Tim's mailbox for the next few days if they're interested in a couple of Westen Union money orders.

I know I'm not supposed to comment in the For Sale & WTB threads, but I think this needs to be said. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you guys might want to delete a bunch of the posts in this thread and take your transaction to Private Messages. You're a gold mine for the societal lowlifes out there. In this thread, you've listed names, addresses, phone numbers, and a picture of 2 Western Union money orders complete with legit numbers on them that can probably be used for nefarious things. Also, since you're buying and selling Hemi parts it's easy to deduce that you both have Hemi cars, Hemi engines, and/or Hemi parts or some combination thereof and since you were kind enough to provide addresses, the thieves know exactly where to go to pick the stuff up plus as a bonus they can keep an eye on Tim's mailbox for the next few days if they're interested in a couple of Westen Union money orders.
Best just to hit the report button when you see something like this. I remember reading through this ad when it started but I didn't baby set it. Thanks for being observant.
Thanks Jeff for the heads up. Hit that report button.
Probably lighter than bid
Fedex to abusiness will be cheaper
I have a residencial address
If you you have a business address, it will be cheaper.
Let me check
Shame on you guys. Exchange personal information through a personal message only. (PM or Conversation) Scammers and thieves could read all that you posted including you address's and payment information. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back