• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 440/727 @ ATLANTA, GA $230.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdemo43

Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
MUST PICK UP BY APRIL 13th in ATLANTA CAN PAY AFTER THAT!! SOLD ON EBAY, SHIPPED, BUYER CHANGED HIS MIND!! MUST PICK UP NOW!!!! PAY ME OR TRADE LATER!!! WILL BE LOST APRIL 14th, real DEAL!!

I'm about 20 Minutes from Atlanta wouldn't be an issue to pick it up.

Beep I’m like 6-7 hrs away your the logical one. Don’t want to this fellow to lose it all because of ebay screw job

I HAVE BEEN MMAADDD OVER THIS WAY TOO LONG!! I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE THIS PERSON PULL THIS OFF! I ONLY WANT WHAT I PAID OUT IN SHIPPING, $23O

I have contacted the guy but he will not let me pick it up unless you send him an email about it and me coming to get it.. He wants paperwork so that he can make sure he is covered.

Well, this all started as a way to help out another mopar guy but. After talking to the other guy he seems like a perfectly reasonable person. And I think I will back out of trying to help out. He said he would release the engine to me if I give him a letter saying i accept all responsibility for the 1100 dollar engine.. WEll Im not going to get mixed up in this crap.. Just thought it was a pick it up and go thing. Sooo Im out.

3wb6t0.jpg

I know about the no commentary rule...but this thread is so confusing.

I could screenshot my entire conversation with this guy and post it. Things would make more sense but I wont be doing that. Lets just say there are 2 sides to every story and well, I don't want to get mixed into this bag of nuts.

I would contact E bay and let them get it straighten out.

I see the seller has totally disassembled it now. Small foot note in his add.
No the buyer took it apart. So I assume the seller updated his ebay ad. Sadly the engine is about 30 minutes away from me. But I will refrain from entering this web. They can sort it out. If the engine was 100% in tact and not taken apart I would go pick it up. But since the buyer has taken it apart I have no Idea what was there and what was missing or if anything was swapped out. And he expected me to sign a paper taking full responsibility of an engine that he took apart. No thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back