• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 440/727 @ ATLANTA, GA $230.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the commentary. Why is there a new eBay listing that says you can hear it run? And it’s a stock photo? :wtf: I’m all kinds of confused...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-440-complete-running-engine/264697304590?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
CE850024-F0C4-4E67-A330-10A8B2F33411.png

2580B9C8-6E4C-4E38-927D-DD86E9685843.png

Last edited:
This is one of the strangest threads I have ever seen around here.....

OP said sent engine. Buyer got engine. Buyer took engine apart. Buyer says rust in cylinder wall, Buyer refused to pay for it and contacted ebay for a refund. Refund granted. Engine stuck in limbo at buyers place. I see ad for 230.00 440 and trans. I reply to post. I give OP my number he calls me. Explains he sold the engine to the guy as a running engine. But took off the logs/accessories. Buyer says missing stuff that was supposed to be on the engine. IE the exhaust manifolds and other various parts. etc etc..... And the rest is this thread. LOL

Buyer says he tried to return the engine and said he offered to take it to any shipping place the OP desires. He said he offered 5 times to do this. OP is pissed because he apparently doesnt want to pay for return shipping and doesnt want the Ebayer to end up getting the engine free.. Hence the 230.00 shipping charge. And if he pays return shipping he will be out 460.00 So to cut the loss down he was selling it to get his 230.00 back that he paid to have it shipped. Whew....... More than I wanted to type.

Last edited:
Yup And I'm sorry I even got involved. lol
Well, you are just a good guy who was attempting to help another Mopar guy out. I would have backed out the same as you did with what transpired.

What you saw wasn't worth $230?

That says a LOT.

hey guys!!! Buyer signed for 440 on 3/23, ebay refunded buyers money on 3/25. seller emailed buyer every day from 3/23 to present date. buyer has yet to admit to ebay date he signed P.O.D.(PROOF OF DELIVERY) BUYER NOW IS WORRIED IF HE IS GOING TO BE HELD RESPOSIBLE FOR ITEM. EMAILED SELLER WITH HIS SPECIFIC SHIPPING REQUIERMENTS. BUYERS NEVER DO WRONG, DO THEY??? I just want the cash I paid so atlanta guy could have a FREE, FREE, 440/727!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back